Today I had a hard day. Our server HDD crashed (I think it had a bad sector or something? Friend of mine checked our server and said it's hard disk broken) and we had to change HDD. We got 4 SCSI HDD (72gb) for a cheap price. And decided to make a RAID. But it is way harder than regular PC RAID. I've followed THIS tutorial and settled up very good raid configuration. But real problem was just started. After setting up raid and installing nice clean centos 5.5 I decided to put a old HDD into server and copy files from there to new HDD. But server won't recognize my old HDD cause of RAID configuration. So I had to add old HDD as a RAID. And BOOM all Data is gone. It was very stupid step :( . I didn't find a way to add (mount or something) a HDD to RAID configured server. If you have solution for this pls share with me. Also I wanna restore my old HDD data. Is there a way? And again never ever try to add HDD to a RAID as a RAID
Spent few hours trying to figure out how to implement blueimp image upload with laravel 5. After lot of trial and error finally i'm able to implement. So here it goes. 1. Download blueimp from source. https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload 2. Create controller in laravel php artisan make:controller UploadController you can name your controller anything for me it's UploadController. 3. Copy class content of https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload/blob/master/server/php/UploadHandler.php into UploadController. 4. On laravel's routes.php create your ajax call for me it's [code] Route::post('user/upload', function(){ //Points to custom folder $options['upload_url'] = url('/images/uploads/'); //Uploads custom folder $options['upload_dir'] = public_path().'/images/uploads/'; //Create handler with options $upload_handler = new App\Http\Controllers\UploadController($options); }); [/code] 5. one importa...
=CONCATENATE(J29,$H29,"mmm") If you want to copy across, but always refer to H29. =CONCATENATE(J29,H$29,"mmm") If you want to copy down, but always refer to H29. =CONCATENATE(J29,$H$29,"mmm")If you want to copy down and across, but always refer to H29. $h29 -> places dollar before column disables auto increment in column h$29 -> places dollar before row disables auto increment in row $h$29 -> places dollar before row and column disables auto increment in row & column. Was very hard to find out that. src http://forums.techarena.in/windows-software/1181179.htm
Comments
Post a Comment