Linux Add User, Set Password, Remove User, change user folder
On linux it is very easy to crate user.
adduser usernamehere
passwd usernamehere
userdel -r usernamehere
that's all. And for changing user's folder go to /etc/passwd document and find your user and change their folder. I prefer WinSCP for SSH connection and file edition. It is very easy to use and works on all windows versions. I've tested it on XP 32bit, vista 64bit, win7 64bit. And for command line (also known as Terminal) I prefer Putty. I think everyone do.
adduser usernamehere
passwd usernamehere
userdel -r usernamehere
that's all. And for changing user's folder go to /etc/passwd document and find your user and change their folder. I prefer WinSCP for SSH connection and file edition. It is very easy to use and works on all windows versions. I've tested it on XP 32bit, vista 64bit, win7 64bit. And for command line (also known as Terminal) I prefer Putty. I think everyone do.
Comments
Post a Comment